- Get Rs. 3,000 off on a minimum purchase of Diamond jewellery worth Rs.50,000
- Also, save 25% on making charges of Gold Jewellery at Joyalukkas stores
Offer Validity till : 30th June 2017
Process : Cardholders should inform the sales executives about his/her intention to avail this offer before the bill is generated
Terms and Conditions :
- The Offer is valid till 30-June-2017.
- Under this offer, cardholder gets Rs 3000 Off on a minimum purchase of Diamond jewellry worth Rs.50,000. Also, save 25% on Gold Jewellery making charges at Joyalukkas stores. Offer is not valid on Gold coins and Gold bars.
- Cardholder needs to indicate intention to avail of the Offer before the bill is generated and may be asked to present the card for confirmation.
- Offer is valid only at Joyalukkas stores located in India and not on online purchases.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offer/ promotion/ scheme.
- The Offer is available only on making full payment by a valid and unexpired Mastercard card issued in India.
- Offer is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or cheque or any form of credit.
- Cardholder is required to pay any applicable service charges and taxes
- In case of any queries regarding the Offer, customer may contact the Merchant by calling at +91-484-2385035 or send an email to email@example.com
- Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in the Offer. Any participation shall be voluntary and all participants understand, acknowledge and agree that the Offer is purely on a best effort basis and Mastercard does not assume any liability whatsoever regarding the Offer, the delivery of services or any incidental matter.
- Any cardholder who utilises, participates in, or attempts to utilise or participate in the Mastercard Card Offers program, irrevocably agrees to the following: Mastercard will not be liable under contract, tort or any other theory of law for any claim regarding loss or damage howsoever incurred in relation to the use (or attempted use) of the Offer; and accordingly, the cardholder will not make any claim against Mastercard regarding the same.
- Any claims, complaints or issues regarding service, quality or products etc. need to be made to Joyalukkas directly and Mastercard or Bank of Baroda will not be responsible for the same.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of India and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai.
- Each benefit/ privilege may be subjected to additional terms and conditions imposed by Joyalukkas. Cardholders are solely responsible for checking and complying with the same.
Outlet List : Visit www.joyalukkas.com/Storelocator.aspx to know PAN India store locations